Duvernoix Legal has extensive experience in successful defense of the clients' interests in arbitration and federal courts at all levels (including the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation, the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation), commercial courts (ICAC) in various categories of cases.
Our specialists are trusted with the most complex disputes in the field of corporate, labor, family, civil and administrative law.
We perfectly represent the interests of Russian and foreign clients on the following issues:
- resolution of corporate disputes and settlement of corporate conflicts;
- settlement of disputes with state bodies, including the FAS;
- resolution of labor disputes, disputes in the field of real estate and construction;
- debt and loss recovery;
- challenging transactions and recognition of the right of ownership of property;
- dispute resolution on government contracts and contracts entered into by companies with state participation;
- conclusion and termination of contracts, recognition of contracts not concluded, as well as on issues caused by non-performance of contractual obligations;
- protection of honor, dignity and business reputation;
- protection of the clients’ interests in bankruptcy cases;
- return of license for insurance activity;
- protection of the private interests of clients (owners of large private capital).
Specialists of the litigation practice provide comprehensive legal support to foreign clients carrying out business in Russia, including in order to minimize possible litigation.
Achievements of the practice
Litigation practice was included to the rating "Best legal practices" according to “Kommersant”:
- Band 1. Arbitration. Commercial dispute resolution: Mid-market. Regional rating
- Band 2. Industry: resolution of key industry disputes.
- In 2019-2020, the litigation practice was included in Group 1 (gold ) in the category of “Arbitration Proceedings”