Duvernoix Legal has considerable experience in successful defense of the clients' interests in arbitration and federal courts of all levels, including the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation and the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, as well as in arbitration courts (ICAC), in various categories of cases. Our specialists provide comprehensive legal services in the field of corporate, labor, family, civil and administrative law.
The lawyers of the practice have extensive experience in bankruptcy cases of individuals and legal entities, including credit organizations and developers. We cooperate with leading self-regulatory organizations of arbitration managers, professional experts in the field of valuation and accounting, which allows us to comprehensively represent the interests of the client in bankruptcy proceedings. The practice's clients include the largest construction and industrial companies in St. Petersburg. Employees of our practice have experience of representation in bankruptcy cases in various regions of Russia, including St. Petersburg, Moscow, Ufa, Vladikavkaz, Krasnodar and Samara.
We strive to provide high-quality services and effectively protect the interests of clients in dispute resolution and bankruptcy, based on our rich experience and deep knowledge in relevant areas of law.
- Resolution of corporate disputes and settlement of corporate conflicts;
- Settlement of disputes with state bodies, including the FAS;
- Resolution of labor disputes, disputes in the field of real estate and construction;
- Debt and loss recovery;
- Challenging transactions and recognition of the right of ownership of property;
- Dispute resolution on government contracts and contracts entered into by companies with state participation;
- Conclusion and termination of contracts, recognition of contracts not concluded, as well as on issues caused by non-performance of contractual obligations;
- Protection of honor, dignity and business reputation;
- Protection of the clients’ interests in bankruptcy cases;
- Return of license for insurance activity;
- Protection of the private interests of clients (owners of large private capital).
Conducting a bankruptcy case in the interests of the debtor:
- Legal support of the company's activities during the crisis, corporate conflict, or hostile takeover;
- Complex defense of business beneficiaries in the framework of bringing to subsidiary liability, recovery of losses, criminal prosecution, personal bankruptcy;
- Debt restructuring and reorganization of the debtor's business: support of transactions on the acquisition of distressed assets by investors, including legal and financial Due Diligence.
Recovery of problem debt (conducting bankruptcy proceedings in the interests of the creditor):
- Recovery of bad debts, including enforcement proceedings and initiation of bankruptcy proceedings against the debtor;
- Strategic planning and management of bankruptcy procedures in the interests of the creditors;
- Negotiating with debtors;
- Collection of information on the debtor for further managerial decisions;
- Prevention of inclusion in the register of creditors affiliated with the debtor;
- Bringing the debtor’s CEO to subsidiary liability, liability in the form of indemnification;
- Challenging the debtor's transactions – return of the withdrawn assets;
- Structuring and support of settlement agreements between the creditors and the debtor at different stages of the bankruptcy case.
- Band 1. Arbitration proceedings. Commercial Dispute Resolution: Mid-market. Regional rating: "Best legal practices".
- Band 2. Industry: resolving key disputes in the industry.
- Band 1. Bankruptcy of legal entities. Regional ranking.
- Band 1. Commercial Dispute Resolution: Mid-market. Regional rating: "Best legal practices".
- Band 1. Bankruptcy of legal entities. Regional ranking.
Branch - "Construction and real estate":
- Band 1 - Dispute Resolution and Consulting.
Branch - "Industry":
- Band 2 - Resolution of key disputes in the industry;
- Band 2 - Resolution of key disputes in the retail and FMCG industries.
- In 2019 and 2020 litigation practice entered Group 1 (gold) in the Arbitration Litigation category.
- In 2021-2022 litigation practice received the highest recognition among the leaders of the regional rating in the field of arbitration proceedings (major disputes).
- In 2021-2022 litigation practice was included in the second group in the category "Dispute resolution in courts of general jurisdiction".
- In 2021-2022 crisis management and bankruptcy practice was included in Group 3 (silver) in the category "Bankruptcy (including disputes)".
- The practice team was included in the TOP-3 cases: deal/project of the year.
- Confidential client – individual: debt collection in the amount of 100 million rubles with the imposition of security measures in the form of arrest of the largest shopping center in Vladikavkaz;
- CJSC “SK “Temp”: recovery of losses from the bankruptcy trustee in the amount of 40 million rubles and losses in the amount of 11 million rubles from the former director of the debtor;
- Confidential client – legal entity: refusal to the bankruptcy trustee to recognize invalid the client's transaction for the purchase of a plant management company in Samara, formerly part of the largest city enterprise;
- Confidential client – bank creditor: exclusion from the list of bank creditors’ claims of the claims of first-priority bank controlling persons in the amount of 1 billion rubles;
- Confidential client – credit organization: cancellation of judicial acts of the Arbitration court of North-Western district with the performance of a new judicial act on the inclusion of a credit organization's claim for 450 million rubles as the third priority claim;
- Confidential client – foreign investor creditor: conclusion of a settlement agreement in the bankruptcy case with the participation of a Russian bridge bank (claims more than 4 billion rubles) and the retaining the client’s control over the largest shopping center in Ufa;
- Aleksandr Nikolaevich Yarchuk – co-owner of Kubantorgbank JSC, Firma Graviton LLC: termination of proceedings in the bankruptcy case of an individual with the corporate claims of 8 billion rubles;
- Rodion Aleksandrovich Yarchuk, co-owner of the Greenhouse-Pro complex: obtaining a refusal to recover damages in the amount of 709 million rubles from the client. outside the bankruptcy case;
- Confidential client – car dealer debtor: protecting the interests of a person controlling the debtor in a dispute on the recovery of corporate losses in the amount of 631 million rubles in a bankruptcy case;
- Confidential client – foreign investor creditor: search for a person controlling the debtor assets and analysis of transactions made with such assets in order to bring the real beneficiaries of the debtor to subsidiary liability in the amount of more than 980 million rubles;
- Confidential client – state contractor debtor: refusal to include the claims of the general contractor in the amount of 639 million in the register using the netting mechanism for several work contracts and construction projects;
- Individual client: refusal to recognize in a bankruptcy case a transaction for the sale and purchase of shares in Park-Hotel St. Petersburg LLC worth RUB 794 million rubles invalid and the establishment of debt in the register for 61 million rubles to adjust the value of the share based on the reports of the Big Four audit company;
- Individual client – owner of the "Army Store": obtaining a refusal to recognize a transaction for the purchase and sale of commercial premises worth 289 million rubles invalid in a bankruptcy case;
- Head of Prime Finance Bank JSC: challenging transactions for the formation of reserves in accordance with the instructions of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation in the amount of more than 100 million rubles;
- Confidential client – food retailer: protection of transactions for the sale of a business (supermarket chain) worth 168 million rubles in the bankruptcy case of Intertorg Trade House.