In Duvernoix Legal’s practice, this area and structuring of holdings includes holding restructuring, support of transactions on sale and purchase of shares / participatory interests of legal entities, attraction of investments in private equity, preparation of companies for share floatation on international and Russian platforms, advice on listing regimes and more.
Support of M&A transactions and holding structuring involves an individual integrated approach to solving the problem. Duvernoix Legal’s specialists dealing with legal support of such transactions can always offer the best option for a transaction of any complexity.
- development and implementation of a transparent legal structure of the company ( or group of companies) which is understandable to potential investors;
- legal support of the Client in negotiations with any possible parties to the transaction (investment banks, potential investors, etc.);
- Due Diligence of the target company;
- support of transactions of any complexity, if necessary, using the norms of international law;
- preparation of all necessary documents;
- all other legal procedures necessary for the implementation of the transaction, including the approval of the FAS.
- Comprehensive support for the investment in the creation by Active Component of Europe’s new largest plant for the production of active pharmaceutical substances, located in Pushkin, at a cost of about 2 billion rubles;
- Full legal support of transactions involved in the acquisition of assets for the company Talosto (assets: Metelitsa, Ozerskiy dairy plant, Podolskkholod);
- Legal support for the acquisition of the company Turbomachiny by PJSC Kirovsky Zavod;
- Legal support of the company Westcall in the acquisition of WinLink network;
- Legal support for the merger of two leading Russian IT companies – Systematics and Tops Business Integrated;
- Legal support of the Global Technologies direct investment fund in the purchase of 31% of the shares of the Svobodnaya Kassa group (electronic payment operator), as well as in the purchase of an option for 20% of the shares;
- Legal support of the National computer Corporation in the purchase of Landata and Ensys Technologies.