Duvernoix Legal lawyers have been providing legal services and consulting in the retail sector for more than 20 years on a wide range of issues, including:
- Real estate;
- Antitrust law;
- Dispute resolution and settlement;
- Labor law;
- Technology and Media;
- Data protection;
- Intellectual property.
Duvernoix Legal has a team of professionals specializing in a wide range of legal issues in the retail sector. We provide consulting services on drafting contracts with suppliers and distributors, franchise agreements, concluding lease and sublease agreements, consulting on antitrust legislation, tax dispute resolution, and protection of trademark rights. The number of clients includes the largest retail chains in Russia. Many years of international experience in various legal issues allow our company to develop unique strategic recommendations in the field of law and provide a range of highly qualified legal services for retail companies.
Our specialization includes the following services:
- Consulting on rental relations;
- Consulting on product quality legislation;
- Consulting on product labeling, compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, state standards (GOST);
- Provision of consulting services on competition and antimonopoly legislation;
- Consulting and legal support of transactions of sale and purchase of retail chains;
- Providing legal support on the restructuring of retail companies, including analysis of the company's structure, capital and its flow.